Monday, May 22, 2017

ZOOMER RADIO - AM-740 TORONTO

If you are looking for some musical diversion try AM 740, Toronto, Canada. The programming features the Sixties at Six and the Seventies at Seven. It's a great station with an International flair. If you are riding in your car tune-in on a nice night....Not like tonight! Son Ben should check Zoomer Radio out!




So how's all of your aching bones? My right scapula continues to bother yours truly. Both of my knees are talking up tonight. I did have a productive day cleaning out my "S" roll top oak desk. Actually my pad is shaping up for the next part. Tomorrow I must tackle the bathroom! UGH.
 Chuck Berry

My Neck

Approaching Speed Limit!




Communicated with the JFK Library and Museum today. I learned they did receive the calligraphy of JFK's Inaugural Address sent a while back.


As far as the news goes I can only take so much. Do you know what NEWS stands for? North, East, South and West.




If I were a gambler I'd bet on Pete Bouchard's Tuesday forecast. Go Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment