Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ALL I REALLY WANT TO DO IS BLOG!




Blogging weather is here!


I screwed up erasing the copy of my latest blog! The antiques sign is found across the street from my house on Route 9 next to Howards Drive-In. The gist of my story is it's "DAMN HOT" as Robin Williams would say.


Got two new BLOG plates from the MV yesterday. I just love my Vanity. They bring me happiness.


Honda-No-Air! I don't open the sun roof and keep the windows down. Something will happen like meeting a "Rich Widow."


Beware of the Stock Market! What will happen? BUY/SELL!


The president's speech from the Coast Guard Academy was "routine Trump." Everything is wonderful! LOL.


Family get-together at 4:00 PM. Chase has a game and the little kids will play.






No comments:

Post a Comment