Thursday, May 25, 2017

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AROUND YOU!

Just now I made a return visit to Hannaford Brothers in North Brookfield. I stood in the line of 14 Items or less. I was appalled at what I saw. This young lady ahead of me was toting her Smartphone with her foot! Her hands were full as was her carriage. Yep, kick the device with your foot!


Then a young man's persona caught my eye with his double ringed nose. Are young folks seeking an identity unto their own? Aside me in line was a pleasant 77 year-old gentleman who was kind and agreed with me.


I am not damning the millennial-types as a whole but do raise the question just where in hell are we headed?






The dastardly May weather is necessitating homeowners to burn wood today. I saw two puffing white- smoked chimneys in force.




Reader Mike Lee may be interested of the activity on Ayer Street NB. Excavation reveals a break in the Bates Grove stonewall and a new house or two in the works. Check it out, Mike.






Mailed Ben a B-Day card just now. Had lunch at the WB Senior Center. Good intimate group of seniors!

No comments:

Post a Comment