Monday, May 29, 2017

YOU TUBE AS THE BEST LISTENING/WATCHING ALTERNATIVE

Now that all of in the northeast are at wits end in finding "holiday happiness" on a dismal Monday I'm finding You Tube is the best as opposed to drinking ourselves to death. LOL. John Denver was with me for over an hour bringing back memories of the 70's and 80's and now Neil Diamond is "Crackling Rosie.!"


You Tube is in a category by itself. Videos dating back to Edison are available for free  just like the haircut I got from Son Josh.


IF the sun ever comes out again and the temperatures rise Planet Earth will be like a Super Greenhouse. Extremism will be in order and boy will our gardens grow not to mention our lawns. Too bad our bank accounts didn't grow the same way.


I think everyone will enjoy getting to bed early and ready to  face reality tomorrow.


I appreciate Glory and Susan commenting to my reference to Henry David Thoreau's quote of marching to the beat of a different drummer!


If you haven't logged into You Tube yet do yourself a favor. As arte Johnson of Laugh-in Fame said "Try it you'll like it!'


Good music can permeate your heart and souls!


No comments:

Post a Comment