Saturday, May 27, 2017

THE AMAZING WAYS OF COMPUTER INTELLIGENCE

After being solicited by some clown with an accent yesterday




I deferred to my amazing friend Roland at Staples.. Sturbridge, MA this morning. I had made a date. I left my HP All-in-One PC off at 10 AM. with no guaranties or promises. I went  on my way to Marshalls and found white clothing for the Summer Holidays 38 inch waste trousers and Bermuda shorts. I didn't give my friend Roland a second thought.



After enjoying a cheeseburger at Josh and Heidi's and relaxing watching Chase and his Paquette friends I received a surprise call from Roland! "Bob, you had over 2,100 viruses!" Further, the PC was fixed. What a delight for yours truly! I zoomed back to Sturbridge and picked up my repaired "brain" and a special caseload of 5 reams which earned me a whopping $21 rebate.

With the sun flirting in this cloudy day, I say all's well that ends well.

Contemplating a trip to Columbia Point tomorrow. The JFK Birthday Party is on. Chronicle on WCVB last night was superb.Well done by the reporters. I observed the program with great interest. I have lived the Kennedy Legacy from shaking "John-John's" hand to obtaining Jackie's autograph twice. Despite the looming controversies of JFK I appreciate what the man did and how he did it. I was young, once upon a time, and have memories beyond my wildest dreams.



The JFK Museum and Library will be open to the public on May 29th, Monday, to celebrate his 100th Birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment