Sunday, May 7, 2017

A COLD SPRING IS NOT APPRECIATED

Spring is here in all of it's splendor and glory. There's only problem.. it's too cold! We've had a couple of inches of rain this past week ensuring us of a good growing season. Only problem is wee chance having killing frosts in the next couple of weeks.


Boston weathermen at saying the cold may be into the middle of the month! My gas heat comes on more than I like it to. Winter coats are a must and I will alert Son Ben to take family coats for their ensuing trip north.


I haven't decided if I will travel to Larz-Anderson Auto Museum and CArdinal Slellman Philatelic Museum to present the Life Magazine bearing Cardinal Spellman on the cover.. 1946!


Chase is due to mow my lawn today.

QUIRK WIRE


HONEY BEE ORCHARD

No comments:

Post a Comment