Monday, May 29, 2017

"THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

This is a great biblical quotation for your present situation whatever it may be! Everyone must have some philosophical perch to endure whatever it may be. We don't think about the true meaning of life in good times. In not-so-good times we might struggle to crank up a smile?




I see it as the true key to happiness lies in helping your fellow man. Little things do mean a lot. Today my grandson Chase presented me with a hand-drawn photo of me. I'm flattered. Now I must find a place in my abode?




I like reading selected messages from Facebook, especially from my Senior Citizen compadres. Some messages reveal their human condition. Great. "Turning a new page of courage" helps us endure. I certainly enjoy writing. Ten years at it tells me I'm a "veteran blogger."




In 2003 I was stricken with my rare blood disease. Today after much I live! Sure I', an "Old Goat" as my "Punk Son" Josh said as a teenager, but the reality is I live! Don't try to escape from reality but to endure reality for 'This too shall pass!". Affirm: I AM, I CAN, AND I WILL. At any age it is never too ole to learn. I always enjoyed reading quotes. Go to Brainy Quotes for some Ideas!

Thank You Adams, Coney, Frew!


Take Their Advice!






YOUR BLOGGER  R>L>P>



Grand Grandkids






No comments:

Post a Comment