Friday, May 12, 2017

'I LIVE FOR THE SUN' AND 'HERE COMES SUMMER'

The only way I can capture sunshine and the summer is to listen to Oldies. I don't know about you but this weather dampens the spirit and apparently will go on and on and on."Kill the umpire" and give a flunking grade to the weathermen!


I am afraid the Mother's Day crowds at popular restaurants are in for a massive hit on Sunday. Didd I hear the word Noreaster? Beyond reproach.


Insurance man Bill Mansfield's West Brook Insurance building is looking great. Master Builder Richard Kemp has applied new white siding to the entire exterior. It seems painting clapboards is old fashioned.LOL.


With that in mind.. "The sun will not come out tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day."

Mansfield Insurance Building in Background

Belvedere Residence  NB 







A Massive Victorian  in NB



Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment