Thursday, May 25, 2017

THERE'S MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT!

First, I want to thank LEE'S Coins in East Brookfield for the lift
! My car has gone in for "brain surgery" tomorrow and there is no prognosis.


My computer skills grow as I am not afraid to try and try again! I read an obituary some time back of a man who was an early pioneer in developing skills."We tried and failed and tried again and failed. Then after the tenth time we succeeded." Some say I'm stubborn, others lucky and more say I am determined.


The PC, if anything, is a tool of trial and error. Somehow I found what I was looking for shear by luck. It is not the first time for me.


Knowledge, when applied, can give you results. Clearly I'm thrilled in succeeding. I may even try another BLOG just to push my luck! LOL


So how was your rainy Thursday? Get ready for more. Really despicable if you ask me!







No comments:

Post a Comment