Tuesday, May 9, 2017

BRIMFIELD 2017

Boy, is there a lot of stuff I thought Brimfield would be a good place to go in the marketplace to showcase my JFK ephemera. Wrong! I paid $4 to park and almost didn't have enough energy to make the roundtrip! It has bee a few years since going there.


The crowd was well-dressed in their wool except for those flaunting off extreme tatooism. Man and ladies are branded for life...lower legs upper legs.. etc.


I showed the JFK/LBJ vintage poster to just one dealer. He seemed positive."I have a friend who deals in this. I'll see him in a couple of weeks." Lots of folks had a variety of goodies and seemed happy with their purchases. Brimfield Flea Market never ceases to amaze me. But know I must admit being age 75 has its physical limitations.


Time for some new hobbies. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment