Wednesday, May 24, 2017

THE CASE OF MY MISSING MUSCLE RELAXANT

Only after a call from the Worcester VA nurse did I realize I had a prescription I had never opened: Cyclobenzaprine HCL. Try again at bedtime!


I participated in 'chair yoga' at the W.B. Senior Center.4 in attendance! The teacher was good yet my limitations on my right shoulder persist. It was work.


Got "paid" today by Uncle Sam and paid my bills on line. We are in such a social transformation it isn't funny. People look different, people act  different, people are different!


Did some food shopping at Hannaford Brothers in North Brookfield. Deli, Grocery, Meat and Produce...Only 44.54 LOL. My favorite will be the Hormel Applewood Bacon. What the heck, I mixed up my "food bag."


Saw Sara Hunt while shopping and expressed my condolences for the loss of Sara's business partner the Late Joe Craig - Auctioneer. Tragic loss.


I mentioned the music of the late James Last and his 16 violin orchestra. Mr. Last's music can be seen and heard on You Tube. He was head and shoulders above Lawrence Welk. An a one an a two! LOL. Whose music do  favor the most? Sousa?


It looks like my Pageview campaign is back to square one. Remember a year ago when my efforts went into retreat? Not to worry....


Must obtain a B-Day card for Son Ben tomorrow. He will celebrate his 45th on Tuesday down in Charlotte! Happy birthday, son.


No comments:

Post a Comment