Sunday, May 7, 2017

"WHEN YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD, TAKE IT! " Yogi Berra

And so it was, a fork in my road... so I took it! Sometimes I really get lost.. again. My goal was the philatelic museum in Weston. My GPS even got lost. LOL. I shut it off and enjoyed more delightful residences in the million dollar plus bracket... Home Sweet Home.


I tried to find resolution only to find my first destination. I delivered the magazine then headed out for Larz-Anderson Auto Museum. One false move and I was a dead duck.. Now the round trip was easy.. Take Route 9 and the Pike back and I did.


"Some Days Are Diamonds.. some Days are Coal or is it Gold?"


And with the weather forecast as it is putting my head under a pillow may be the best resolve.


Nig times at the Kennedy Library & Museum tonight at 8:30 PM. Stay tuned maybe on C-Span
Add caption

                                          NEW VERSION  FLAG-A-DILIC

No comments:

Post a Comment