Wednesday, May 31, 2017

KISS AND MAKE-UP GENE SIMMONS

I took a chance and purchased an autographed book by fames singer with the long tongue - Gene Simmons! The uniqueness of this image makes for good conversation. If Ben wants the book it will serve as a good 45th birthday present!( 'Sorry, Dad, PASS!




Guess what? The sun has been paying peekaboo this afternoon. In talking with the public everybody looks forward to the month of June. Trivia question " how many sunny days will we have in June?" I have never seen such a weather pattern in all my life. Haven't had my AC on since Ben & family was here.




The Honda AC won't be delayed until Friday. Construction work going on at the Tavern. Highway work around the Common is almost finished! It will look defined and beautiful.




At lunch at the WB Senior Center.


Joke of the day came when I went to cash a crispy $100 bill. I carelessly put it in my shirt pocket. BINGO the wind grabbed it and I grabbed it in time to cash it! LOL.





Your Choice? $$$$$$$$$$




Ever see a 9 inch tongue? LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment