Tuesday, May 30, 2017

OLIVIA, RICKY AND THE REST

Today's sad news came with the fact Olivia-Newton John's breast cancer is spreading. I have loved Olivia's music and infectious ways since the days of "PHYSICAL!" The lady is a real charmer. My favorite ONJ is found in the DVD from the Sydney  Opera House. Check it out!


I was watching the Late Ricky Nelson, too, on You Tube. Ricky was the first Rock Star of our lives. Further back was the innocence of The Nelson Family when David and Ricky. Every American family could identify with the program!


Hey, did you see the sun shine for one minute? What a tease. Had lunch at the WB Senior Center... then came home to do a little house keeping. Son Josh unplugged the vacuum and I unplugged the slovenly ways of yours truly. Comet, if you may.


Happy 45th Birthday, Son Ben! May 30, 1972, OMG. 45 years, where did they go... 45 years, I don't know!
Little Hiawatha- Savannah





Mom & Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment