Wednesday, May 10, 2017

WAS I SOLD A BILL OF GOODS?

I am going to reserve judgment on my second pair of new sneakers. A new pair of NIKE REVOLUTION 10.5 and a  pair of ATHLETIC PLUS JUST doesn't do it. Never before hand I had problems with Ralph Lauren and Adidas. Admitted I have a bunion on my right large tow. Something just isn't right to the tune of $74.98!


Grandson Chase had a blowout baseball victory. It was cold but not that cold. West Brookfield was connecting like there was no tomorrow. The team is excellent but not the weather.


Somebody used the word MONSOON for Mother's Day. OMG. Then others are boasting of "heat" for next week. Everybody suffers, I guess. I'm just glad I captured blossoming flowers of last week.


I'm working for some more digitalized photos of Worcester County.


Just enjoyed some Maine Lobster Bisque!

 Oversized Vanity  7 Digits!


Boss Hog
Coming Up!


 Shaw Home  North Common ST, NB

No comments:

Post a Comment