Sunday, April 2, 2017

HOW TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE ...CARRY ONLY ONE CREDIT CARD!

"Credit makes enemies; let's be friends." This message appeared on a certain North Brookfield Barber Shop's walls back in 1950. The message holds true today.


We, as a society, are strangled by PLASTIC! It seems using your credit cards is too easy. Give it up. One card for purchases and one card for gasoline! But no. Don't you realize how credit paralyzes you in your every day? It is just too easy to SWIPE. We spend more!


KNOW "CASH IS KING!" I have a little piggy bank for my change. Don't tell anybody but I have an antique floor safe. It is psychologically
 
 
 
comforting to have a few thousand in storage! today I am in the building more for my next unnecessary purchase.


It is Spring so let's act like we have Spring Fever not Auction Fever!


THE ONLY MONEY YOU'LL EVER HAVE IS THE MONEY YOU SAVE! PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment