Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DEAD HONDA BATTERY|.. NEW NAPA BATTERY

Oh well. Stuck in my own garage! Corroded terminals reveal just maybe it's time for a new battery? About $110.. cheap.. when you think of what a car battery delivers. NAPA to the rescue! Josh has been put on alert!

Butch add John at West Brookfield NAPA to the rescue. New battery installed $124.36! I am told car batteries last about 6 years. The kicker is those cars setting in the garage for 3 weeks. All of the computers suck the juice from the battery.

I bought a bottle of COKE to eradicate all of the stuff around the terminals.. then I drank some COKE. Not to worry.

To JACKS for more cheap gas in Sturbridge.$29.00 at $2.069 a gallon. 14 gallons X a savings of 20 cents a gallon +.. Cash or credit! Now I work towards obtaining an alignment of my front end. $70+  I love my Honda! LOL..


214,500 miles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment