Wednesday, April 26, 2017

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

The bone-chilling dampness of the evening was quelled by my grandson's come-from-behind team victory at the West Brookfield Little League Field. If you asked me what chance the kids had in the first inning I would say "none." Well, they won, in fine style!


Today was Social Security delivery and I was so occupied with other doings I completely forgot my On-Line payments so here I go "an hour late and a dollar short!" Everything is so different in our lives! I order my medications from the VA.. $8.00 a prescription.


Anybody know a sign painter? I have a small job on a two-sided  piece for my sign.


Was with my friend and brother, New Braintree goat farmer, Deny Long! We go back to 1956 when the N.B.H.S was news, like it was yesterday.


The headlines are many. I'll take the low road!


Gotta pay some bills! How about you? LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment