Monday, April 10, 2017

COOKE'S ORLEANS SEAFOOD

My cloud had a silver lining! CookesOrleans.com! Spiro and Family have my vote for one of the finest restaurants I've ever eaten in, anywhere at any time!. You can call me a sybarite as I'm very fussy! The fried clams enjoyed today along with a complimentary dish of "rings" and a Doctor Pepper was so good, my doggie bag will be had for breakfast! LOL.


Successful small businesses work ever-so-hard and it shows. Cooke-Orleans menu is mouth-watering in every regard. This restaurant which seats about 150 tourists.


It was by "s-luck" I came across this fabulous restaurant. I have even written my review for TripAdvisor BobbyP009 already.


Everything to my truncated RT is secondary. As nice as it was inland, P-Town and Truro was for the birds. I call it "The Atlantic Refrigerator" as I lived it in 2 springs in Scituate l973 & 1974. The sea breeze today was more like a Polar Vortex! See You  Later Allegator! See you instead at Cooke'sOrleans 1 South Orleans Road, Orleans l 508-255-5518. Everything else to CookesOrleans is secondary. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment