Saturday, April 8, 2017

JUKEBOX SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM

My return to the Vintage Radio Museum in Windsor, CT proved to be awesome! Mark, as docent and electrical engineer took hours in explaining the Morse Code. Jukeboxes and other good stuff. This volunteer was the best. I give him 100% for his prowess in technologies.


Better yet a visiting Buffalo, NY couple shared their happiness. Eric and dashing blonde wife captured my playing an Edison thick disc on a crank phonograph "ON THE BEACH MELODY" a tune I shared with my  parents in 1959!


Museums are a lot more fun when an instructor who knows shares. Such was the case of Mark. Also,  there were dealers and collectors in attendance. I was so satisfied with my instructor and meeting new friends I double my donation to $20.00! This is my museum of choice as I define my interests in being "AN AV GUY!'


If you have any interest if Edison, Tesla, Wurlitzer and the like a visit to the Vintage Ra

dio Museum is in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment