Saturday, April 15, 2017

ARMY/NAVY SURPLUS

Every full blooded American man and woman might enjoy visiting this ARMY & NAVY Surplus store in West Boylston, MA as I did following my visit to the military museum! I had been shopping for another ARMY T-shirt and found one in my own back yard!


Military clothing Made in USA abounds at this place. I love it. All kinds of "memories" when I was a soldier 50 years ago. Military clothing has a certain panache and appeal and it is universal. This place on West Boulston Street hard on the City line is the best. I found what I wanted and am dazzled at the military inventory.. some dating back to the Civil War.


Camouflage everything makes for interesting shopping. MetroWestSurplus, 201 West Boylston Street, West Boylston, MA 508-835-0939 for all your U.S. military needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment