Friday, April 14, 2017

THE MIGHTY WAR MACHINE OF THE USA

This is serious, to say the least! The armada standing by sobers me up.I don't like it because I think of my grandkids and the USA military and maybe the incoherent ways of our President.


War can affect everything in our fragile economy. The Country is made up of war monuments serving as reminders to our glorious past. Parents must have confidence in the system. I got drafted,. I served and I came home. I feel I was a better person for it...1 year..nine months..two days.


Military service can give a sophistication not found anywhere else. More than 50 years later I think daily of my service. Maybe our patriotic spirits will be renewed?


Today, SmartPhones and some smart people will meld things in our favor. Stand Tall Americans!









No comments:

Post a Comment