Monday, April 24, 2017

WHAT'S GOING ON MR. PRESIDENT?

Tell me, what's going on with the president? President Trump seems to be the target of so many media-types. Resilient he is. I don't like it.


Last night I watched David McCullough being interviewed by Brian Lamb on C-Span. I have always valued the opinion of Mr. McCullough and now, even he slams the president for lacking all the attributes he claims Trump lacks.


What really disappointed me was Mr. McCullough's defense of historian Joseph Ellis.. the Mount Holyoke professor who once lied about his service in Vietnam. "When he was accused of lying in 2001 I called him saying you are my friend." McCullough related.


The C-Span interview might have been recorded about a week ago. Not impressive.


April weather in transition...


Obama thinks he's still president!


Time for some ice cream. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment