Tuesday, June 1, 2021

TUESDAY, JUNE 1ST A DAY OF CHORES

My day was filled with chores. First, I drove to Dollar General for a birthday card for Savannah, my youngest grandchild. I then inserted a cash gift and mailed it to Belmont, NC. I then dug into my challenge of obtaining the POTVIN vanity plate for my Allante'. I called Senator Gobi's office and had a slew of recordings. Not good. I also sent a note to Senator Brewer asking Steve if he had any "contacts." I will get to the bottom of this challenge if it takes a month of Sundays! I pan-fried steak for lunch along with pickled beets and pickles. My next chore was giving the Allante' a bath. The cumulative pollen cover needed a damp towel-wipedown.While doing this Josh called alerting me to games of Chase and Madeline. Chase #21 plays second.Don't know who the competition was??. Little Evie came over to visit as Josh visited with his mother. I remained for 90 minutes.Gave Josh a Cooperstown brochure. We're thinking of taking a trip this summer for a day. This day was full of challenges. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment