Monday, May 31, 2021

MEMORIAL DAY 2021

Blood glucose 114 Weight 103.5 lbs The dank, dismal weather continued until after supper.Clearing came in from the West and now at sunset the skies have cleared.It a challenge to be forgotten. After shopping at Hannaford I settled down to an afternoon of baseball. Before that I called the American Legion for details on any ceremony. I was told it would be at 11:00. I attended and felt good about appearing. I didn't linger and came home to watching Minnesota who romped the Baltimore orioles then at 4:00 the Boston Red Sox fell prey to the Houston Astros. It was awful. I decided to take the red convertible for a spin and headed for Birch Hill.I was greeted by Josh who signaled me to come in. I was surprised to see all of the cars.I ate a steak-fest with asparagus, onions and potatoes.Delicious. I did my exercise bike routine twice.My Memorial Day holiday was above avarage. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment