Thursday, June 10, 2021

A COOLER THURSDAY

The whole day was cooler and brighter.Bought some Forever flag stamps at the PO for $11.00. Detailed the Allante' with some clear water then wiped it down with a bath towel. Looks good. Didn't mention I have a 2021 One Cent and a 2021 Dime.. the first gotten. Had two meals of steak and beets.... then settled down to an Eagles Concert DVD from Melbourne, Australia.It was held at the Rod Lavers arena seating 16,200 fans. I devoured the 30 tunes played.My favorites are Lyin' Eyes. Take It Easy, Peaceful Easy Feeling and Hotel California. Watching the concert was reminiscent of Ben and I attending an Eagles Concert at the Centrum maybe 10-15 years ago. We sat in the third row!It's a way of relaxing and enjoying their talents. I like the Late Glen Frey and the Walden Woods drummer, Don Henley best! News about our new sidewalk. They began paving with blacktop at Ridge Road. Should pass my house in a day or two. The day was comfortable. Sox are leading Houston 4-3! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment