Thursday, June 17, 2021

A DAY WITH CHASE

The morning was clear and somewhat cold with temperatures in the low 40s. Chase was working the early bird shift at Howard's doing french fries.He rode his bike from home and left it in my garage. Next I watched the Sox In 2 and enjoyed seeing the Grand Slam to give them a 10-8 victory..the same as the night before. Barrett Jackson Auction is live from Las Vegas where Steve Magnante is commentor. I was particularly interested to see a series of four Rolls Royce selling for 10% of their original prices. Cheap. Chase called saying he wanted to leave for Ludlow at 4:00 for soccer practice.Ludlow is an impressive community with some spectacular homes. Chase drove both ways and even scored a goal.It was a full day for me.I didn't ride the exercise bike tonight for the first time since getting it. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment