Saturday, June 5, 2021

A SUNSHINE SATURDAY IN JUNE

This Saturday was warm with much sunshine. Dick Johnson came as expected and gave me the grand tour of Worcester County.. Spencer, Paxton, Worcester and others. We went up to WSRS/WTAG empty buildings. Low and behold a rare 1933 Chevrolet 2 door sedan with one headlight was located near the top of the "mountain." I haven't seen one of these in 50 years. We headed back looking for a McdONALDS and located one in Spencer.We got the usual..i.e. Burgers, fries and a cokes for a total of $7.58 plus tax. I admit there's not much flavor to the fast food! After Johnson came baseball. I watched the Cardinals and Reds play in St. Louis.Next was taking the Allante' to Birch Hill. Josh was just leaving for my house to mow the lawn.He rode in my car and did a perfect mowing with the riding mower.He also loaded up the Honda with a ton of newsprint which I delivered to Birch Hill.I then visited with Jay O and Josh at poolside.It was a pleasant visit.The farmers mowed the hayfield. Summer is here! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment