Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A SUNNY BEGINNING TO THIS WEDNESDAY

Blood glucose 100 The day began cool. I had plans in getting my Honda washed in Sturbridge. Before that I damp-washed my Allante' when interrupted by a phone call from Gov. Charlie Baker's Office! It was in response to a message I left yesterday asking for some help from the Registry. It was a friendly call. After pleading my case I was assured of "getting my message to the Registry." Then I drove to C & R Tire in Sturbridge for a class A wash..$5 and a $2 coupon. Upon returning I got a call from Dr. Sanjay reviewing my recent blood draw.She's concerned with my B-12 count and agreed to send a prescription. Next I received a call from Nguyen the pharmacist at the VA.Another friendly call saying "things looked good." Bill Gross called from the west coast telling of a fall last week.Bill didn't talk for long. Finally I called J. Maurice Barfield in South Georgia.Things are well with him. I watched the Cubs and San Diego play.A terrible collision of two players in the outfield highlighted the game. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment