Sunday, June 6, 2021

AN AIR CONDITIONED SUNDAY IN JUNE

Blood glucose 99 The heatwave is in force.I take an offence by running my air conditioner 24/7. Comfort is important to me. On Sunday I go about my morning in a routine manner.It cost me $5 to wash and dry. The laundromat is usually quiet. Rarely do I have to wait for a dryer. My bed is made as I wind down the task. I watched a YouTube special about the singer who died alast week: B.J. Thomas.I liked his style and song: Raindrops Keep Falling and many others.Thomas was a week younger than yours truly. He died of lung cancer. I watched some baseball then went over to Birch Hill at 4:00 pm. Josh and Brian and Jay were seated at a table with a sun umbrella at poolside.. None of the men knew who B.J. Thomas was! Chase was amused by squirting my car with a big water gun! (Punk!) The heat wave continues. 90 degrees,clear, judt plain hot! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment