Saturday, June 26, 2021

YANKEES GO HOME!

This Saturday was different. Instead of doing laundry on a Sunday I opted to do it today. Johnson was busy with other stuff. My day was spent in the confines of my air-conditioned Poodle. The Gay Pride group filled half of the Common. There were colorful flags flying, music playing and people everywhere. There was a good deal of officers including State Police and town police. It was peaceful.I took Chase down for a ride as I waited for Josh who was tied up with the Paolucci Golf Tournament. We did meet briefly. The BIG news was the Red Sox defeating the Yankees last night. The crowds at Fenway exceed 36,000 both last night and tonight. Tonight the Sox are ahead 3-0. Go Sox! I ate more cherries and a salad plus Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Speaking of ice cream Lily Potvin will work at Howards tomorrow dishing out ice cream! Josh gave me a fan but I find it too BIG. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment