Friday, June 25, 2021

THE YANKEES ARE IN TOWN

Blood glucose 113 Weight 160lbs After a devastating 1-0 loss to Tamp Bay last night, tonight's festivities at Fenway honoring Dustin Pedroia before a full house was a good way to begin the game. Both the Red Sox and Yankees started off with each scoring 3 runs in the first inning made me nervous! Seems the Red Sox aren't playing their best...and it was only the 1st inning. This Friday left much to be desired. I traveled to North Brookfield to see what progress has been made in the demolition of the auction complex. Much of the debris has been removed. I'll follow it closely. I reviewed some of the new book.."An Especially Good View". Speaking of the price of gas Cumberland Farms in Brookfield and East Brookfield are at $3.03 a gallon where the Spencer stataions are at $2.85! Greedy you might say. Country Corner is now $2.95 a gallon. Josh came over and mowed my lawn. He then invited me to a campfire.The skies cleared a bit. Evie and MAddie played in the pool. No Johnson tomorrow.I may do laundry? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment