Monday, June 28, 2021

A VERY HOT MONDAY

BLOOD GLUCOSE 100 I woke up at 4:30 AM. Seems there's more daylight. I dozed off and got up for good at 7:00AM. My day was spent "inside." Work continues on the sidewalk. A base coat of gravel was laid right down to the end. There was more work in front of the Poodle.Maybe they'll finish it this week? More JFK Documentary watched for part of the morning and afternoon. I then switched to American Pickers. Saw Josh, Chase and Lily around 4:45.They were getting ready to go boating on Lake Wickaboag.I have kept comfortable with AC and fans going.Forgot about a NB cookout at noon. The heat raises the question of tonight's baseball game.Too many home runs by Kansas City. The Red Sox came back with a couple! My man Bobby Dalbac connected again. It was 5-2 Kansas City just now. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment