Wednesday, June 23, 2021

BLACKTOP SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF POODLE

Blood glucose 105 a cold morning to begin with. I even put on the heat for a moment. In getting my NY Times I ran into Josh at Country Corner and paid him for the rent. At nine Chase called me for a ride from Howard's to his house then down to the elementary school. By ten o'clock the paving of the sidewalk in blacktop was in front of my house. It will get a second coating which will be spiffy! Progress is notable. Baseball came on at 1:00 PM. The interesting part of the contest is both teams hit grand-slam homeruns. The Sox won last night against Tampa Bay. Tonight it seems the Sox has their work cut out. Right now TB leads 5-1.Visited Ronnie's where Heidi and the girls were.Ronnie gave me a camoflouged Red Sox cap! Another cool night. No AC. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment