Thursday, June 24, 2021

CONSTRUCTION CONTINUES

It was 40 degrees early this morning. The "sidewalk engineers" were at it in front of my house building a driveway apron. The adroit talent of the bucket man impresses me. It will be given another course soon. The WB Postmistress is a reader of my blog! welcome. The demolition of the NB auction complex continues. It has been another day of baseball. The Yankees swept Kansas City and will be in Boston for the weekend.Received a belated Father's Day gift from Josh & Heidi.In addition to a nice gift card from Hannaford I received a book "An Especially Good View" by Peter L.W. Osnos. Thanks! Tomorrow is Friday and as I say 'Good Things Happen!' Tampa Bay and the Red Sox are playing right now. 0-0 after six innings! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment