Thursday, June 3, 2021

A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER

Our weather pattern isn't encouraging. In a couple of days the temperatures will soar into the nineties. Not good. I have been enjoying my AC which gives me comfort.Some folks don't like air conditioning. I do! The highlight of the day came with the Red Sox defeating Houston 5-1.I enjoyed seeing them turn the page after too many defeats. Now we are fired up for three games with the New York Yankees. Go Sox! My Lantus insulin pens arrived today in a timely fashion. Seems all of my medications arrive in a timely fashion. Shopped at Hannaford to the tune of $42. Bought more steak and enjoyed some for supper.Spoke with Josh who was at Chase's baseball game.Drove the Allante' in my usual tour aroung town at 4:00. Cleaners tomorrow. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment