Monday, June 7, 2021

AN AIR-CONDITIONED MONDAY IN JUNE

This is the second day of this heat wave.I went about business getting food early then returning to the mail then to my air conditioned comfort. Got my light bill .. $69.23. Cheap. Also received notice of my 60TH
Class Reunion to be held on August 6 at 308 Lakeside, East Brookfield.. $35.00 per person. I plan on attending. I returned home after getting the mail and watched JFK Hidden Tapes for three hours. Nothing new.. nothing old. I was up for the day as my beloved Red Sox swept the Yankees under the carpet. Now they are in the 9h inning eady to take care of the Marlins leading 5-2. Visited Josh at 4:00. He invited me tohelp him with the boat.He was launching it at the Town Beach. Chase came by and drove the boat to launch point.Also received my B-12 supplement from Dr. Sanjay.One more day of heat and humidity! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment