Monday, June 14, 2021

A MONDAY SURPRISE IN MY MAIL

Blood glucose 99; weight 162lbs. The day began with thunder showers. I traveled to Dollar General for two Fathers Day cards for Ben & Josh. I then traveled to NB to Hannaford for routine purchases. It was pouring rain as I left. I waited for it to clear up to get my mail from Box 10.It seemed to be routine with a copy of Time Magazine. I reached up to find a surprise at the bottom of the box: a Treasury envelope with what appeared to be a check!I got in my Honda and tore open the envelope: A check for $545 payable to yours truly. No references. Amazing. I cashed it and deposited it to my checking account. My day was defined. The new guardrails and blacktop walk is progressing nicely. Should pass the Poodle in a day or two. Progress. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment