Tuesday, June 15, 2021

RAIN DROPS

The Late B.J. Thomas' hit song "Rain Drops Keep Falling.." is appropriate for this blog. I was called to pick up Chase at Quaboag after baseball practice when huge rain drops fell as I drove an open Allante'. I held my breath and got out of a sticky situation in style.The drops lasted less than a minute. An hour later in the confines of my home I observed rain-coming down.A close call. Pete Bouchard Boston weatherman reported serious thunderstorms on the North Shore. The day was a transitional one. Now at dusk the skies have cleared and tomorrow will be a "winner." Much of my day was spent watching Storage Wars and a car auction. I watch these to keep abreast of markets. Also, I ate steak for two meals.Tonight the Red Sox have started off in Alanta with a lead of 5 runs. GO SOX! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment