Tuesday, June 8, 2021

A TUESDAY TO FORGET

Blood glucose 132. This day was full of challenges. It seems the weather is beginning to take its toll on my spirit.To say the least I found things to occupy my morning like going thru two pints of blueberries with stems. I was too eager to buy 2 for $4.00. Usually I buy the large berries. These were small and inferior.Caveat emptor! I will pay attention in the future.Anyway I took the time to "de-stem" them. As the day wore on the clouds thickened and we even had lightening by mid-afternoon. I enjoyed watching B.J. Thomas sing on YouTube. He's the best and has a slew of hits from yesteryear.I then decided it was "more JFK." I watches Year of Lightening Day of Drums" and his 'We Choose To Go To The Moon" speech. At 4:00 I contacted Josh learning about his boating of yesterday.The kids enjoyed the fun. As far as the Red Sox go...Houston is thEIr nemisis! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment