Wednesday, June 30, 2021

THE INTENSE HEAT OF WEDNESDAY

Blood glucose 100 After getting my newspaper and mail I ran into problem with my mailbox #11! Couldn't get the key to release. Maybe the postmistress can help? The morning heat and sunshine was intense. I decided to remain home and enjoy the air conditioning. WiLL GO TO Hannaford tomorrow AM. Received a call from the VA nutritionist. I opted to "pass" on seeing them as I feel my weight of 163lbs has improved. I enjoyed 4 scrambled eggs for lunch.The St. Louis Cardinals played the Diamondbacks at Busch Stadium in St. Louis. I enjoyed watching the entire game. The Cardinals won. As the afternoon passed by the black clouds built up. I didn't get too far when I reversed my direction and returned home.Didn't want to chance getting wet. Called Josh telling him of my decision.Then a Tornado warning came over the TV. All of the weathermen alerted us of what might happen. It was more North of here. I heard the rumble of thunder but no rain. The Red Sox -Kasas City game was delayed about a half hour. Last night's victory meant "five straight!" Tonight KC has a 1-0 lead. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment