Wednesday, June 9, 2021

A BETTER DAY TODAY

Blood glucose 110 Although the heat continues this Wednesday, the skies were brighter. My task was to "entertain" my time by watching videos. Humanity From Space is a two hour epic journey of discovery dating back 12,000 years. It covers why we have so much today and are totally dependent on electricity. If you are looking for something to "beat the heat" get a copy of this PBS special from your library!Next I watched'CARPENTERS GOLD.' Fifteen of their greatest hits will take you back to the Seventies. Karen Carpenter was a spectaculer singer of her time. Next I watched a portion of BLACK & WHITE Night featuring ROY ORBISON. Bruce Springsteen is featured. I plan on watching THE EAGLES and the BEE GEES tomorrow. Picked up Chase at Quabaug; saw Josh briefly. As far as the SOX go The Astros are clobbering by beloved home team. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

1 comment: