Thursday, July 1, 2021

RED SOX ROUT OVER KC 15-1

The Sox now have won 7 straight!Despite a late night victory the Sox came back in rare form hitting 4 homeruns. It was a pleasure to watch on a dismal Thursday. As I was peddling my bike this morning I saw Son Josh drive by in a spiffy Jeep Wrangler headed for a Boston luncheon. I spoke with him at 4:30. He invited me over but I declined.The rain had begun and I watched more baseball. Earlier in the day I drove to NB and spent $40 on food.The demolition of the auction complex continues. The blacktop sidewalk has one coat the whole length. Maybe next week will see the finished coat. People are starting to use it which is a good sign. WBZ news team appeared on JEOPARDY. Lisa Hughes ,Steve Burton and others. I knew one question: The Brinks robbery 1950. More on the weather it appears the whole weekend will be a wash! Not good. Didn't go to the post office today to see if my lock was fixed? Hopefully Friday will be more upbeat as "Good things happen on Friday!" ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment