Thursday, September 3, 2020

THURSDAY BEFORE LABOR DAY

Blood glucose 118

A quiet day in the Brookfields. Between reading newspapers, watching television and the Coin Dealer... and basking in the sunshine I made it to 5:00 PM then to Josh's.

My ambitious son painted the picnic tables barn red in preparation of his cookout next Tuesday. He abbreviated my visit as he had a 6:00 PM conference call.

TOM SEAVER RIP. Tom Seaver was legendary as a MLB pitcher. I look forward to reading his obituary in tomorrow's NY Times.

Trump in Latrobe , PA rambled on for an hour demeaning Biden. Trump is definitely in a NOT-OK frame of mind! He slams everybody who doesn't agree with him. Not my style of public servant!

Tomorrow is Friday when good things happen!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment