Saturday, September 19, 2020

A BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER SATURDAY

The smoke and haze lifted and our skies were crystal clear all day. Frost was visible cross the way at GREMARCO. Bill Mansfield said "we had a heavy frost." I had 32 degrees on my thermometer. The political rally at the West Brookfield Town Common was in favor of Trump!Banners and flags and political signs were everywhere The land at the apex was overtaken by Trump. There was even a clown sporting a Trumptrump Mask and blonde hair. Talk about getting attention! I saw Josh at the Post Office and he suggested I go there with my Derby and Harris Tweed sport coat! No Thanks. Howard'S Drive-In is closed for the season. All signs are down. I tried the SkyView app and was dazzled on what it reveals! I'll consult with Josh for details. I picked up a couple planet images and the Space Sytation. I think there are too many lites showing? Tomorrow is 'Jane Pauley Sunday/. Will be a frosty start to the new week. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment