Wednesday, September 2, 2020

THE RED HOT REAL ESTATE MARKET

Blood glucose 81

Things are hopping in the residential real estate market. It seems folks are moving from cities. The move makes suburban real estate in demand and the activity is mind boggling! It is not uncommon for average homes to fetch more than $300,000 here in the Brookfields!

Today was clouzy and rainy. It didn't stop me from taking care of business! I filled my pill caddy and ordered some insulin and other drugs.

Have you seen the ADAMS BLOCK  in NB? A beautiful blue facelift of siding has transformed this complex. Check it out!

Josh came by with my trash-pick up. Chase had dental a appointment so we didn't meet at our usual 5:00 time.

Tonight I received a call from St. Louis University Alumni Assoc. I explained how I sent a check and a copy of my Antique Dealer book and never heard from them. Alexa is taking care of follow-up details.

This hump day was a good hump day! LOL

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment