Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A NICE WEDNESDAY AFTERALL


Blood glucose 94

This Wednesday was good afterall. I found baseball between the Dodgers and Padres interesting as they hit four home runs in one inning.

Birch Hill was peaceful. Josh improvised in lighting the campfire with a blowtorch! The fire burned well with split cherry wood. I found tranquility nice as the west wind blew from my back.

JBP acquired a buggy not a wheelchair and has visions of me being scootered around airports! He is pressing me to have a bucket list.  I don't know how I'll respond to this?

The disappointment of the Class Reunion being postponed until next year was not that bad. Good always comes from bad.

Warmer weather will fill the rest of the week. Bermuda shorts!

ROBERT LOUIS  POTVIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment