Sunday, September 13, 2020

A QUIET SUNDAY

Blood glucose 121 This Sunday was quiet. After a fitfull night's rest I focused on relaxation! I did watch Jane Pauley with nothing in particular to meet my fancy. I did some research on Jeep Wranglers and learned these specialty vehicles have the highest retention of prices. I drove to Guzik Motors in Ware but they were Closed. I gave a 14 page research on the Wranglers to Chase. The afternoon was spent watching MLB.At 2:30 I drove to Josh's and spent time watching the Patriots onto victory; I am not a football fan. Period. Josh downloaded an app on SKY VIEW Fr so I can zone in on stars and planets! Ben called early from his oceanfront accomodation in South Carolina.They snuck away for the weekend.. some 200 miles away.We agreed to SKYPE next weekend. Should be fun. I did watch some of 60 Milutes especially with Bob Woodard and Trump. Yawn. I found Cruzin New England with Paul Mennett more interesting! So now it's Monday Laundry and food shopping again. Routine! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment