Sunday, September 20, 2020

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY

Blood glucose 107 It was another frosty morning with temperatures hovering around 32 degrees. The frost was more pronounced around the neighborhood. Jane Pauley hosted CBS Sunday Morning and Lady GAGA was the main attraction. This young lady seems to be as complex as they come and her colorful ways don't leave much to the imagination! I did food shopping at Hannaford NB and saw Heidi in the checkout line.Didn't recognize anybody else as masks are everywhere. No watermellon today. Television was all about RETH BADER GINSBURG. It's going to be interesting in who are Trump's nominees? The women photos seem so young! Josh mowed my lawn after lunch. The grazz is full and looks great. After mowing he invited me to ride to Ware to Walmart and Low I watched the Red Sox prevail over the New York Yankees 10-2. Too late in the season for any hope! Wait til next year. Ben and I Skyped after supper. It will take me several lessons to become adept at it. Watched reporter BOB WOODWARD in an interview on his new book is amazing how much rereveals about Trump's behavior! Monday,etc ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment