Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A SMOKEY HAZY WEDNESDAY

Another cold start for this day. The early morning reading was once more between 39 and 40 degrees. Once again I wore my Australian sweater! The main task of the morning was to fill my pill cady. I had to order several refills and completed the job in style. Next came the job of finding Scrubbing Bubbles to clean my bathtub. Not available in three attempts! Finally I got KABOOM as as substitute as an alternate and it seems to have done the job in fine order. The afternoon was seen watching the Storage Wars. Interesting. Son Josh was on assignment so there wasn't any campfire. I drove down to Snow Road to witness a newly paved road. New drains are in and improves the overall appearance immensely. The hazy smokey day took away clear skies! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment